CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Click! Click!

ads

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fresh from Low Yatt :)

1st entry with my brand new Asus nb.

At last... I bought my own nb yesterday (Sat, 15 Jan 2011).

Brand: ASUS
Model: A42JC
Specs:
2GB RAM (upgrade to 4GB), 500 HDD, Intel i5 processor, 14' screen, 3USB + HDMI port, bla...bla..bla..

for the price of RM2399,

bought @ Sri Computers, level 2, LowYatt Plaza, KL . went there with mr hubby sayang...

(p/s: punya awal tiba BB, smpai kena tggu kedai buka...siap 3/4round pusing BB sbb plaza nyer parking pun lum bukak...huhu...betapalah semangatnyer kitaorg)

At 1st, my choice was DELL or HP, but after strong recomendation from Edi, it become ASUS. But if u ask what actually I want, of coz FUJITSU...after a long time using it. but it will be mine if only my budget is 3-5K.

Whatever it is, I will consider this Mr Asus the best at this time...insyaallah..


So, Any comment? kalau xterupdategak blog lepas nih, mmg bukan salah nb... salah sendri okay!hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Dear Visitors...Put your link please...TQ