CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Click! Click!

ads

Friday, January 07, 2011

Hutang entry 1:Sayonara to Mrs MiniE...sob..sob...

Akhirnya ptg semalam, 2 Muharram 1432H..my 1st bp set, Mrs MiniE bertukar Puan...di tahun Hijrah yg baru ...beliau berhijrah

For almost 3 years+++ with me,gave me her best serviced for me and surely it was for my dear Afif at that time...

With miniE, I exclusively bf Afif for 6 month, eventhough she is a single pump, she was my awesome pump I declare...when she stop suddenly after 6 month services...make me 'menggelabah' for a while...but thanks to kak Rita, the founder and owner of MLO for introduced me to my 2nd pump, mrs Spectra3. Rupa2 nya Mrs miniE mintak cuti panjang after her non stop service...day and night..20-40 mins per session, 4-6 times daily...huh..really thanks dear n you r really awesome! but u r back after long time rest...just like sleeping beauty...can still give your service just like the 1st time u are..but i'm really sorry to sold you to the new owner..hope that your new bos, Haidar just like me or better than me, so that u can give your best service as u give me before...

Dear miniE,
That's not mean i'm not appreciated your good service, it just because i want you to give your service to other mum and to support them in BF campaign, I really proud to sold you...even i feel losing you at the place in the house...but u alwayz in my heart...thats why i keep you in snap and also n my entry...so that u still here for me...

MiniE, just want u to know that u r my sentimental value..forever...

While I'm pregnant to Alif, I bought the 3rd pump which I had admired for sooo long...love at the 1st sight I think...finally now, me own two assistant to complete my BF mission...Mrs Spectra3 and to introduce...Mrs FS. With the 2 helper, i decided to 'expand' the miniE service to other...

last but not least...pics for memory retains..

p/s:entry ummi kali ni emo skit kan? sedey tp bangga...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Dear Visitors...Put your link please...TQ